Find out what happens after you submit your application.
- We will process the application.
Most applications are processed automatically. You will then receive an answer shortly.
- We send the response to your application to your inbox in Altinn.
After we have processed the application, we will send a response to the application to the enterprise’s inbox in Altinn.
- We will manually process some of the applications.
If your application is selected for manual processing, it will take a little longer for you to receive a decision. Enterprises that have their application processed manually will be notified of this via Altinn.
- We pay the grant into the appropriate account.
If the application is approved, we will pay the grant into the account within a few working days. The money will be paid into the account with the number you stated in the application.
- We publish information about grant awards.
If your enterprise’s application is rejected, you can appeal within three weeks of receiving the letter of refusal.