Attachment to application – Template for uploading
The deadline for applications for the compensation scheme to cover expenses in connection with travel quarantine was 31 October 2021. It is therefore no longer possible to apply for compensation.
You must fill in information about persons who have been in entry quarantine in a separate Excel template.
Important information concerning completion of the form
- If a worker has both a D number and an Norwegian national ID number, the Norwegian national ID number must be used (check which number was used in the a-melding)
- You cannot add custom functions, such as macros, to the Excel template. If you do, the checks that are performed will not function correctly.
- If you copy the information from another Excel file into the Excel template, you must make sure that you only copy the text and not other formatting as well.
- Quarantine days are entered in the format ‘from date to date inclusive’. Example: Start: 01.03.2021, end 07.03.2021 = 7 days in quarantine.
- If you wish to add a large number of people to the Excel template, it may be a good idea to upload it in the form, so that the information is checked as the form is completed.
- Are you applying for more than one grant period? Please note that you must upload one Excel file for each application. In the Excel file, you should only add the quarantine days that are relevant to the grant period you are applying for.
How to use the Excel template
- Download the file and save it under your preferred name on your device (PC, etc.)
- Open the file saved on your PC and enter the relevant national ID numbers/D numbers or ID numbers from the A-melding or international identification numbers, names and quarantine periods for the grant period concerned
- Save the file
- Upload the completed file as an attachment to the application form
Automatic verification of information
The information given in the file will be checked automatically, and you will receive an error message if, for example, you have entered the same person several times, or there is a discrepancy between a national ID number and a surname.
You will also get an error if you have entered quarantine periods outside of the grant period you are applying for.