- Check whether the enterprise is eligible to apply for grants
We can help you to determine whether the enterprise is eligible to apply for grants by asking you a few questions.
- Contact an authorised public accountant or auditor if you do not already have one.
An authorised public accountant or auditor must check and verify the application before it is submitted. You will find an overview of authorised public accountants and auditors here:
Find an authorised public accountant
(list of authorised public accountants who are members of Regnskap Norge (Accounting Norway) Find an auditor
(overview of state-authorised auditors who are members of Revisorforeningen (Norwegian Institute of Public Accountants)
- Check that the person submitting the application is registered under a role in the Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities as described below.
Report any changes by submitting a coordinated register notification if this has not been updated.
In the case of sole proprietorships, the following may submit an application on behalf of the enterprise:In the case of other organisational forms, one of the following may submit an application on behalf of the enterprise:
– general manager/managing director/CEO
– board chair
– Norwegian representative or contact person for a foreign entity
– partner with joint liability
– partner with full liability
– partner with unlimited liability in a limited partnership
– controlling shipowner in a shipping partnership
The same rules apply when a group of companies submitsa joint application.
- Prepare an overview of workers and contractors, added costs and accommodation
The list must be made available to the auditor/authorised public accountant who will verify the application.
- Download and complete the template for persons in quarantine
Information on downloading, completion and uploading.
- Submit application
You complete and sign the application form. If your public accountant or auditor fills in the application form on your behalf, you will receive the application for signing in your inbox in Altinn.
- Verification of the application
Authorised public accountant or auditor performs checks and confirms the application.
- Processing of application and payment
You will normally receive a response to the application immediately, but it may take a little longer in some cases. You will receive the response in the enterprise’s inbox in Altinn. If the application is approved, the funds will be deposited in the specified account within 2-3 working days.